Every year my mom makes us eat a spoonful of black eyed peas for good luck during the next year, it's a Southern tradition that she got from her mother. They are the most digusting thing I have ever had to eat. They taste like dirt and smell even worse.

A picture of the offending item.

Making sure to only get 6 beans on each of our spoons.

This was Brian's first year experiencing this tradition. Needless to say he didn't like the way they tasted.

Just trying to keep them down and not taste them too much.

Washing it down with some Coke to get the taste out of our mouths.
2 comments:
Blah! I'm not sorry I missed this this year! Those black eyed peas are sooo nasty, not to mention my 26 year bean phobia...I don't eat beans....period. So choking them down last year was a real challenge! Happy New Year! I hope the Peas bring you lots of good fortune! Love, Anna
Ha Ha I like to see that your addiction follows you everywhere too. Your coke was in almost all of those pictures!
Post a Comment