Sunday, January 25, 2009

She's Home!

One of my best friends in the whole world came home this weekend. I can't even describe how happy I am to have her home. The second I got to her house she hugged me so tight and I felt so relieved to finally be with her again. She is the most amazing girl, I feel so lucky and blessed to be her friend. She instantly makes anyone feel loved and needed. She is the most loving and caring person I have ever met. Another special thing about Heather is that she was the one that set Brian and me up on our first date and was constantly telling me how great he was and how much I should like him. Obviously she was right. I love her so much.
We took this picture on the day of her farewell
And this is us on her homecoming, we've all grown up so much


1 comment:

The Dahl's said...

We have all grown up so much! Thank goodness we have Heather or else both of us would most likely be single!!! hahaha...by the way, it was really good hanging out with you this weekend! I miss my Es-tevie!