While looking for a pet friendly apartment I found out that it's rare that they allow you to have a dog-but if they do let you have a dog it's a 20-25 pound weight limit. That doesn't work for us, since we want to get a husky which are like 35-50 pounds...not exactly small. So this is our new plan, get a smaller dog now while renting apartments and a husky when we have a house with no weight limits... We're thinking on getting a Beagle. Aren't these cute? Beagles remind us of the dog Copper from the movie the Fox and the Hound.
"I'm Todd I'm a fox!"-Todd
"My name's Copper I'm a hound dawg, bowowowowowo"-Copper
"What'da make that sound for?"-Todd
"I don't know, that's what I'm supposed to do when I found sum-um."-Copper




...I am crossing my fingers that I will get a puppy for my birthday...
1 comment:
I LOVE having a dog! Greatest thing to happen to me since I got married! (okay maybe the house was great too). But they are sooooo much fun! Love Love Love them! I want another one, but Jared will only let me have one for now. :(
Post a Comment