I watched this years Sugarl Bowl game at my parent's house. My mom grew up in Alabama so she is a Crimson Tide fan so it was fun to watch it with some what of a rival.

Anxiously waiting for the game to start

The first quarter was so suprising. I couldn't stop smiling.

I took a picture with my mom during half time so we still didn't know who won so neither one of us would look cocky in the picture.

The final score! Wow, this game was incredible. 8 sacks and 2 interceptions, always being in the lead, I still can't believe we won. 13-0, the only undefeated team in the nation! GO UTES!
1 comment:
i know I can't stop smiling either or reading all the articles! It is so awesome! And ps. I think it's about time you put my blog on yours haha :) Miss ya girl. When Heather gets back we are having a party. I'll let you know the details when I know them.
Post a Comment