Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I love my doctor!

I am getting induced tomorrow morning at 6:30am! At my appointment today I found out that I am 2cm dilated, but my doctor was pretty sure I'd go over my due date. But she is going to be out of town all next week, and wants to deliver our baby (she must really like us) so she decided to induce us tomorrow morning so she would for sure be here! I was so happy when she said that...I think I might bake her a cake! We will hopefully have him tomorrow, which means he'll be a St. Patricks day baby. Oh and Brian and I also met 3 years ago tomorrow at a party, so that makes it even more fun! Wish us luck, we're about to become parents!

2 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

AHHH! GOOD LUCK! It sounds like it is meant to be a special day! We can't wait to see the pictures! Our thoughts will be of you holding your sweet little one!

Lizzie said...

OH! GOOD LUCK! So so so excited for you!!!!! You are going to be such a fabulous mother!