Cute right? Not if they have invaded your home! If you remember from an early post I mentioned that I found a dead mouse under our couch, well lucky for us he left behind some friends who are alive and well. When we first moved in I noticed a little scurrying sound in the walls and the occasional squeaking-but when I found the dead mouse I dismissed it thinking the problem had been solved. Then about a week ago I noticed a mouse running across our family room and dodge into the storage room before we could catch him. I didn't think too much of it...until a few nights after that I saw another fatter mouse doing the same thing. On Sunday I went into our storage room and it reaked! So I had Brian take out all of the stuff that was in there so we could see what was going on...what we found is discusting. Lots and lots of mouse poop along the baseboards of the wall. Gross. I'm assuming we have a little mouse family living in our walls and storage room. Brian has set out a good amount of mouse traps (one mouse has already fallen to it's death) and hopefully we can solve this problem soon, unless they start paying me rent I do not want these little mice running around my house!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
4 legged visitors
Cute right? Not if they have invaded your home! If you remember from an early post I mentioned that I found a dead mouse under our couch, well lucky for us he left behind some friends who are alive and well. When we first moved in I noticed a little scurrying sound in the walls and the occasional squeaking-but when I found the dead mouse I dismissed it thinking the problem had been solved. Then about a week ago I noticed a mouse running across our family room and dodge into the storage room before we could catch him. I didn't think too much of it...until a few nights after that I saw another fatter mouse doing the same thing. On Sunday I went into our storage room and it reaked! So I had Brian take out all of the stuff that was in there so we could see what was going on...what we found is discusting. Lots and lots of mouse poop along the baseboards of the wall. Gross. I'm assuming we have a little mouse family living in our walls and storage room. Brian has set out a good amount of mouse traps (one mouse has already fallen to it's death) and hopefully we can solve this problem soon, unless they start paying me rent I do not want these little mice running around my house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment