These are old pictures, but better late than never!

This is our family on Thanksgiving. We went to my parents house and had some great food. Cade enjoyed sitting in his highchair and being able to see everyone and all the food. He tried a few things, but mostly ate a few bites of corn.

Cade at 8 months old. (even though he is 9 months old now) I had just gotten his haircut a few days before. I think he looks much older and like a little man with short hair. Very cute. He is always sticking his tongue out.

And just because I thought this picture was cute. He is very good at crawling around(mostly in the army crawl fashion)and tries to pull himself up on furniture-but he isn't always tall enough to reach.
1 comment:
oh my gosh Cade is such a cutie!! and I LOVE your header picture. I love it so much I might have to copy the idea for Maylee
Post a Comment