Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Logan baby shower

This past weekend I headed up to Logan for a baby shower that my friends from work did for me. We went to lunch at my favorite restaurant that isn't down here, Firehouse Pizza. It was so fun to catch up with them again, and of course I got lots of great things for the baby. It had been 2 months since I had been up to Logan, I swear that the drive was 20 miles longer than it used to be, it took forever to get there but it was well worth the drive. Thank you to everyone that came, and especially to Julie who planned it.
Here is a picture of my Logan friends.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

How fun!! But let me tell you some exciting news.. Firehouse pizza is actually in Centerville too!! So it's just a little closer than Logan if you ever get that craving ;) Hope all is well!

Mrs. Butterworth said...

It was so great to see you Stevie! Good luck in the next few weeks! :)

Unknown said...

Ahh... that was fun!