Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Update...

Since school has started things have been pretty busy. Brian's little brother Brandon came home from his mission, it's fun to have him back. I met him a couple months before he left so it wasn't too awkward. Brian is back to school at Utah State, he is mostly enjoying his classes(with the exception of a few boring lectures)and studies hard. I am back to teaching preschool. I love it. The kids this year are great. So far so good with the behavior and emotional breakdowns. One of my classes has 7 girls in it, they are constantly commenting on my shoes and asking me why I wear my hair in a pony-tale everyday, they are adorable.

Here are a few pictures of our latest adventures...

I got to go to the Utah homecoming game, it was so fun to be back in the stadium and watching them play! Plus we won so it was even better!
This was the view from our row 60 seats, far away but still awesome! This is us enjoying the game!
We also went to a truck derby, it was awesome! I feel very white trash that I actually enjoy watching cars crash into eachother, but I can honestly admit that I will miss them now that it's the Fall.
Well that's our life as of now! Busy but that's how we like it!

1 comment:

Jason and Heidi said...

It looks like you were sitting 60 rows behind me and Em! We are 4 rows above the tunnel. You should have said hi, it has been a long time since I've seen you! Hope things are well!