I think you look super cute with short hair!
Well since I have seen you for years with both, I would have to say to cut it. And I love that I get to be in one of the pictures.
Go with whatever is easy! You look so good with both!
SHORT :) for sure
You look good with either style... but since you asked... I say cut it! It always feels good to have short hair in the summer.
I like it how it looks in that picture of you guys at training table! But I'm usually partial to long hair! I say whatever is easiest!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think you look super cute with short hair!
Well since I have seen you for years with both, I would have to say to cut it. And I love that I get to be in one of the pictures.
Go with whatever is easy! You look so good with both!
SHORT :) for sure
You look good with either style... but since you asked... I say cut it! It always feels good to have short hair in the summer.
I like it how it looks in that picture of you guys at training table! But I'm usually partial to long hair! I say whatever is easiest!
Post a Comment