Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm 23!

One year older and wiser too! Happy birthday to me!
It was my birthday on the 18th. We went down to Salt Lake for the weekend to celebrate with our families. We went to dinner with some of my girl friends on Saturday, went to church with Brian's family and ate lunch, then headed to my parent's for some grilled hamburgers and birthday cake. I love birthdays! I spent my actual birthday at work and then out to dinner with Brian that night.

My funfetti birthday cake.
It took me a few trys to get all the candles out, 23 is just too much for me :)
Kimberly, Adrienne, Heather, and Heidi joined me at my favorite place Training Table.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Happy Birthday Stevie! Love you!

Ella said...

Have you ever heard the Birthday song by the Beatles? It's a good one. It perfectly and eloquently expresses what I belatedly failed to express:

"They say it's your Birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your Birthday
Happy Birthday to you

We're going to party party
I would like you to dance Birthday
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance Birthday
I would like you to dance Birthday dance"

Dance Birthday dance, Stevie.