Yesterday I go to leave for work, but when I turn the corner to head to the car it wasn't there. I turned to Brian and asked "Where's the car?" "I don't know." ...then a smile creeps across his face as he remembered where it was, he'd taken it to work the night before and forgot to bring it back! Classic. I've heard of forgetting simple things like your phone, wallet, or book but a not car! We had to walk up to campus where I was crossing my fingers that it wouldn't have a boot on it and lucky for us it didn't. It's funny to me now, but I wasn't too pleased walking in the cold to get the car.

3 comments:
HA HA HA HA... Nice!
Hahaha that is so hilarious! I can honestly say with everything I have ever forgot, my car is one of them.
That's awesome! Love you guys!
Post a Comment