You know, I think getting a husky would be a wonderful idea. I mean, you ARE in the arctic north and Huskies DO have incredible stamina and a high tolerance for bitter cold temperatures. The only thing is that I also heard they are high-maintenance, and with all of that chasing after little kids during the day can you imagine chasing after a big, romping dog? I don't know. It's a quandary. Then again, you could just get Brain (by that I mean my brother, but it makes me giggle when I type it as Brain because then I imagine a squishy, pink brain in place of his head and that's so silly!) to chase after him while you sit inside with your hot chocolate and laugh and laugh and laugh because...what's funnier than your husband running uselessly after the dog you bought? Well. Plenty of things, actually. But still. It would be funny.
2 comments:
If I run in to a puppy I will send it your way guys!
You know, I think getting a husky would be a wonderful idea. I mean, you ARE in the arctic north and Huskies DO have incredible stamina and a high tolerance for bitter cold temperatures. The only thing is that I also heard they are high-maintenance, and with all of that chasing after little kids during the day can you imagine chasing after a big, romping dog? I don't know. It's a quandary. Then again, you could just get Brain (by that I mean my brother, but it makes me giggle when I type it as Brain because then I imagine a squishy, pink brain in place of his head and that's so silly!) to chase after him while you sit inside with your hot chocolate and laugh and laugh and laugh because...what's funnier than your husband running uselessly after the dog you bought? Well. Plenty of things, actually. But still. It would be funny.
Post a Comment