Monday, November 24, 2008

Home at last

Brian's dad was able to get us last minute tickets to the Utah/Byu game. It was so good to be back in Rice Eccles Stadium. I felt like I had returned home. The game was amazing. I loved it. It was great to watch the Utes beat the Cougars. Brian yelled and cheered so much that he lost his voice and has had to whisper for the last 2 days. One of my favorite parts was when we got a 15 yard penalty for rushing the field a little too early. This season was incredible. I can't believe I missed it, but 12-0 and another BCS bowl game is fantastic. I love my Utes. I haven't been able to stop smiling :)

The beautiful final score-I love that we doubled their score, thanks Max Hall for all those passes

A picture of the east side of the stadium and the student section

Celebrating after the game


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys sure do look cute together! GOOO UTES!

Lizzie said...

While I wasn't quite as thrilled about the outcome of the game ... I'm glad you had fun! How funny that Brian lost his voice. That is awesome.