Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Unwanted house guests

So our apartment is great, but it is a basement apartment and because of that, we have lots of spiders. I. Hate. Spiders. We lived here for about a month before I got sick of being constantly on guard, so Brian and I ventured to Walmart to see what we could do to take care of this problem. These spider traps have been down for a couple of months now and we have caught 96 spiders. Sick. We put down new traps today, hopefully they don't get as full as our last ones. Anyone have any good ideas to get rid of the unwanted house guests?
Our bathroom
The laundry room
The corner of our bedroom(sick-this trap had the most and the biggest ones, imagine I sleep in the same room as these things!)
Under our bed

2 comments:

TomKat said...

oh my heavens, I'm not going to lie, that is really creepy!

Adrienne said...

holy crap... I would have died